Oh, Say Can You See USPHC*?
* Universal Single Payer Health Care
A National Healthcare Forum
Hosted by the FCDC National Affairs Committee
Cosponsored by Democratic Committees from Across Virginia
October 7, 7-9pm
The distinguished panel of experts will describe a realistic continuum of steps, a roadmap, that they each believe is the best route to move the United States from where we are now to a destination of universal health care coverage, through single-payer Medicare-for-All or other avenues.
- Congressman Don Beyer (VA-8), H.R.1976 cosponsor;
- Congressman Bobby Scott (VA-3), H.R.1976 cosponsor;
- Donald Berwick, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement; Former Administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services; Lecturer in Health Care Policy, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School;
- Robert Pollin, Distinguished University Professor of Economics and Co-Director, Political Economy Research Institute (PERI), University of Massachusetts Amherst;
- Susan Rogers, President of Physicians for a National Health Program (PNHP);
- Judy Feder, Georgetown Professor of Public Policy; and
- Melinda St. Louis, Director of Public Citizen’s Medicare for All Campaign
Demonstrating to voters before the upcoming election that the Democratic Party is the party that cares about their healthcare, at a statewide, October 7, 7-9pm virtual Healthcare Forum hosted by the FCDC National Affairs committee and cosponsored by Democratic Committees across Virginia, Congressmen Don Beyer and Bobby Scott with a panel of experts will deliberate the best route to move the United States from where we are now to a destination of universal health care coverage.
You are invited to join this critically important discussion.