Please help make calls to Florida voters to ensure that their votes are counted. These calls are SO important as each one of these voters that you help to cure their ballot is a vote for Democrats in an extremely close election. We can’t do it without your help!
Who we’re talking to: FL Democratic voters who voted by mail, but their ballot likely did not count, likely because the signature on their ballot envelope didn’t match their voter registration signature.
What we need them to do:
1. Confirm that they voted by mail in this past election
2. Go to this website for an affidavit: http://
3. Fill out the affidavit (either print it, or fill it out online)
4. Locate a valid Florida ID (list of acceptable ID’s is in the script)
5. GO TO their county supervisor of elections OR email their county supervisor of elections their signed affidavit + a copy of their valid ID
THE DEADLINE TO DO THE ABOVE AND MAKE THEIR BALLOT COUNT IS SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17th AT 5PM